Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Morning

Well its Sunday morning and I have been up for a while. What you may notice is that I am here and not in church or getting ready for church. Then again maybe you never even thought of that. I mention it only because its on my mind. Right now I sit here with the weight of the world on my shoulders. Ok that may be a bit overly dramatic! But I am sitting here thinking of things like bills and what I need to do. But mostly I have been thinking about my 9-5. Yeah that's how I refer to it now a days. So here's the deal you look at what you make maybe you get  paid every two weeks, maybe twice a month and some may even get  paid only once a month.

 But how ever you get paid you look at your finances and figure how to pay the bills. Well maybe like me you sit down with your bills and your money and start planning what to do, you work hard and finally you figure out how to pay everything this month. Then your child comes bouncing in the room and says Mom or Dad are we still going to the movies? Are you still going to get me that shirt you said that you said you would? pleeeaase! When are we going food shopping?

So you look down and see that if all the bills are paid there will be no movies. No shirts and maybe even more importantly no food for the next 15 days ect... depending on how you get paid. So then you redo the bills wondering what you can put off paying and find yourself on that treadmill again running as fast as you can and hoping not to fall off.

All you can say is why...

MoneyMatters

No comments:

Post a Comment