Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Motivation First

Money matters and that's why I decided to start this blog but as I have grown I have some to realize that one must be motivated to acquire  money or anything else in this life. So why motivation? it ignites the thing with in us that burns bright. Its the light or fire that keeps us at up night and draws us out of bed when every one else is still asleep. In myself I call it a burning desire to accomplish a goal. My goal is simple I want to start a revolution. That's right I said it. No guns please. I want the kind where poor people gain not only understanding but some wealth and lower class because the middle class and we all take a step in the right direction.

You need motivation for radical thoughts like that. I want the kind of revolution where you and I do not have to depend on the government and SSI for our retirement. Would you like that? I want to retire a millionaire. So why motivation again because we need something to help us move in the direction. Something to make us get up, stop watching TV and actually do the things we dream about.

Small steps can lead to big rewards. Read a book visit motivational or inspirational website. Take your dream out and re examine it. give yourself the grace to try and fail then get back up again and try again. declare to the world that you are more  than the sum of your parts. Of this I am sure this world is so big that there is something specific that only you can do to enhance the place we call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment