Sunday, June 2, 2013

Now you see me

We went to the movies to see Now you see me. Why when I seem to be so worried about money? For one simple reason life does not stop. It goes on with or with out you and I promised my child to take her to a movie. It was an excellent movie and I would like to highly recommend that any one and every one who enjoys movies like this one catch it. I loved the fact that I did not see the ending coming. Usually I have a pretty good idea of what will happen but this one had me till the end. I refuse to give the movie away. I will however say that the characters worked together well. They made it believable and entertaining. For me it was the kind of movie that I would see again in the cinema. So if you have some time take your children I am betting they will get a kick out of it. I know I always end by saying Money Matters but remember...

Life Matters More

No comments:

Post a Comment