Saturday, June 1, 2013

Life Storms

So I am trying this again. The first blog I created I misspelled a word! Go figure moving way to fast. This blog is about money and life. I asked this question recently in a post, America how's your money? The more I think about it maybe your money is fine. But it seems to me that there have got to be people out there like me who feel like they are drowning and there is never enough time to catch their breath before the next storm comes there way. Yeah I used the word storm because in my life it feels like its storming. The best way I can put it is if you ask a friend what's it doing out side and they say its raining. You go look and out side your window is water raised so high wonder how your still standing.

That's what I call a storm and that's what it feel like in my life. Maybe think I am over exaggerating. My friends are now asking the question how are you managing? Reply, I am doing what every one else is doing and of course I am relying on God. But I wonder maybe every one else is doing better. So how are you staying a float? How are the things that life throws at you? Are you surviving the storm without problems?

Money Matters

No comments:

Post a Comment